Ed’s Job List is an e-mail-blast of job openings for of Life Science job opportunities.
Positions are for Sales, FAS/FSE, Sales mgt and Mktg job in the BioTech R&D and CDx+MDx industry,
categorized by regions in the United States and Canada. Read our FAQs for more info.
Do you have a Life Science or MedTech degree?
Ed's Job List®
and you will soon start receiving the following types of LifeSci job opps, only via email blast:
- Biotech R&D Sales
- Biotech R&D Marketing/Mfg Rep/Product Manager
- Clinical Diagnostic/MDx Sales Rep Jobs.
Receive New Job Listings
Join Ed's Job List
If you have a Life Science or MedTech degree, and are referred by an EJL member [or LifeSci Blog] join Ed's Job List, and within a day or two you will begin receiving 150 to >250 LifeSci JOB openings each month. These jobs are sent to me by:
- over 50 carefully screened and ethical US and Canadian BioTech LifeSci recruiters
- since 1999 over 2,000 Emerging, Start-Up & Foreign BioTechs HR. Plus Prez & VP Sales Directors (many use Ed's Job List® exclusively!)
Join today to begin receiving JOBS.
HR or Recruiters
Post Your Job Listings
Contact Ed to post your company's job openings to Ed's Job List.
Your jobs postings are sent to over 13,000 LifeSci sales reps (70%) and scientists (30%) looking for the perfect Biotechnology R&D Sales,Marketing, Product Mgr, FAS, FSE, MDx and CDx Sales jobs.
Thank you and best of success to you in your search,
Founder and List Owner since 1999
- "with EJL I don't have to upload a resume" [into a dark hole for my boss to find!] 'that's happened !
- "don't have to 'start an account, or a "profile", just to receive ads for go-nowhere jobs that are completely irrelevant to me professionally"
- "didn't know there were so many ReLO jobs to watch out for a person willing to move to a different state or region"
- "EdsJobList exposes me to smaller companies that I might not consider in a traditional search...simply because I don't know they exist! Our industry changes so much, so fast; it is impossible to keep up with all of the potential employers."
- recently a VP of sales recounted to this ListOwner how, a few years ago, he and 4 fellow rep colleagues at his previous job [a Reno, NV Liquid Handling company] "used scores of EJL jobs/salaries/postings to successfully 'lobby' their management to 'UP' all of their 'base salaries' in a more competitive way... using EJL to prove their company was 'lacking' in base-pay till that time"
Read many more testimonials
that are educational, mentoring and very motivational letters to this ListOwner going back quite a 'spell' (aka: a few years)